James Bay announces intimate show at Norwich venue
- Credit: Supplied
Brit award-winning singer James Bay has announced an intimate show in Norwich in 2022.
The Hertfordshire-born singer-songwriter will perform at the Norwich Arts Centre, in St Benedicts Street, on Saturday, January 29 next year.
He is touring grassroot music venues as part of Independent Venue Week which runs from January 24 until February 4.
James won the Best British Male Solo Artist award at the 2016 Brits and his first album Chaos and the Calm, released in 2015, debuted at number one.
His hits include Hold Back the River and Let it Go, with his second album Electric Light in 2018 charting at number two.
A third album is in the works and songs from it will feature in his set on this tour.
He said: "It felt like a fun idea to do a whole tour of independent venues to kick off 2022.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 9 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 10 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
"I ended up writing so much new music through the pandemic, so I’ll be trying out loads of new songs on this tour. I can’t wait!”
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday, December 3 at norwichartscentre.co.uk