James Bay announces intimate show at Norwich venue
- Credit: Supplied
Brit award-winning singer James Bay has announced an intimate show in Norwich in 2022.
The Hertfordshire-born singer-songwriter will perform at the Norwich Arts Centre, in St Benedicts Street, on Saturday, January 29 next year.
He is touring grassroot music venues as part of Independent Venue Week which runs from January 24 until February 4.
James won the Best British Male Solo Artist award at the 2016 Brits and his first album Chaos and the Calm, released in 2015, debuted at number one.
His hits include Hold Back the River and Let it Go, with his second album Electric Light in 2018 charting at number two.
A third album is in the works and songs from it will feature in his set on this tour.
He said: "It felt like a fun idea to do a whole tour of independent venues to kick off 2022.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 4 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 5 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 6 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 9 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 10 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
"I ended up writing so much new music through the pandemic, so I’ll be trying out loads of new songs on this tour. I can’t wait!”
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday, December 3 at norwichartscentre.co.uk