A huge inflatable obstacle course is coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The Inflatable 5k is returning to Norfolk bigger and bouncier than ever in 2022, with brand new obstacles to tackle.
The course is touring the UK next year and it will be at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday, May 7 from 9am until 2pm with various waves of runners.
There will be 17 gigantic obstacles, including The Mangle, The Web and Swing Shot, and there will be three new ones.
There will also be five pumping music zones to get you around the course.
It is 2.5km in length but participants can do additional laps with the choice of 5km, 10km or 15km too.
It is organised by UK Running Events and all participants will get a medal and prizes.
It is open to anyone aged five and over, though under 15s will need to be accompanied by a participating adult.
Tickets for the 5km route cost £29.50 for adults and £19.50 for children at ukrunningevents.co.uk/inflatable-5k-run
- 1 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 2 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 3 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 4 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 5 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 6 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 7 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 8 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 9 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
- 10 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style