National gin festival heading for Norwich next year
- Credit: :@lostincheshire
A national gin festival is coming to Norwich next year as it tours 26 towns and cities across the UK.
The Gin To My Tonic Festival will take place in February 2022 at The Halls in St Andrews Street.
The festival will offer more than 100 gins from across the UK, all of which have been chosen based on craftsmanship, flavour, and drinking experience.
Gin will be served in 35ml shots, as opposed to the average 25ml, as is standard for gin. A drink with 35ml of gin, garnish, and mixer will be £5.
Vodka and rum will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
All mixers will be supplied by Fever-Tree, a partner of the event.
Hot and cold food will be available throughout the day as well as live entertainment.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
Tickets are £16 and include a goodie bag and access to one session of the day-long festival.
The festival will run on February 26, 2022, with one session from 12.30-4.30pm and the other from 6.30-10.30pm.
Tickets can be purchased on the Gin To My Tonic Festival website.