Dinosaur party with live music running in Norfolk this summer
- Credit: Contributed
Step back in time this summer as a dinosaur party is happening at one of Norfolk's best-loved attractions.
Dinos at Night is returning to Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure in Lenwade on Saturday, August 14, after a two-year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It is running from 6pm until 10pm and guests can explore all the usual Jurassic-themed attractions under the stars, including Dippy’s Splash Zone, Predator High Ropes and the new Dippy’s Theatre.
Guests can also get involved in activities, funfair games, enjoy a barbecue and drink at the bar and sing along to live music from The JRB Band.
Norwich Astronomy Club will also be available to provide insight into the night sky for budding astronomers.
Ben Francis, park events manager, said: “It’s a real opportunity for families and loved ones to see the park in a different way and the twilight setting certainly adds a touch of extra magic to our captivating dinosaurs and other creatures."
Prices for adults and children over 90cm are £9.95 each and children under 90cm go free - book at roarrdinosauradventure.co.uk/dinos_at_night
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot