Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- Credit: Dinomania
Families are in for a roaring day out this summer as Dinomania heads to Norfolk, offering an interactive experience with dinosaurs.
The tour will be at the Easton Sports Centre in Bawburgh Road, just outside Norwich, on Friday, August 6 and features dinosaurs of all different sizes and species.
There will be large walking dinosaurs, including a T-Rex and raptor, and a range of baby animals.
There will also be a mini museum with real fossils, workshops and videos on the big screen.
Chris Roberts, 40, who lives in Aberdare in Wales, launched Dinomania in 2015 and he now has 16 dinosaurs, which he takes to schools and venues across the UK.
Mr Roberts said: "Dinomania started after I saw a video on YouTube with a large dinosaur pranking people in a car park and I got one custom-made and started doing kids' parties.
"I didn't think it would take off as much as it has and I have a huge fascination with dinosaurs so used my knowledge to branch out into schools."
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
His YouTube and TikTok accounts also have a huge following, both with the username Ronnie Rex, with 400,000 subscribers and 1.4 million followers respectively.
Book a two-hour slot at dino4hire.co.uk