Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- Credit: Dinomania
Families are in for a roaring day out this summer as Dinomania heads to Norfolk, offering an interactive experience with dinosaurs.
The tour will be at the Easton Sports Centre in Bawburgh Road, just outside Norwich, on Friday, August 6 and features dinosaurs of all different sizes and species.
There will be large walking dinosaurs, including a T-Rex and raptor, and a range of baby animals.
There will also be a mini museum with real fossils, workshops and videos on the big screen.
Chris Roberts, 40, who lives in Aberdare in Wales, launched Dinomania in 2015 and he now has 16 dinosaurs, which he takes to schools and venues across the UK.
Mr Roberts said: "Dinomania started after I saw a video on YouTube with a large dinosaur pranking people in a car park and I got one custom-made and started doing kids' parties.
"I didn't think it would take off as much as it has and I have a huge fascination with dinosaurs so used my knowledge to branch out into schools."
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 4 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 10 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
His YouTube and TikTok accounts also have a huge following, both with the username Ronnie Rex, with 400,000 subscribers and 1.4 million followers respectively.
Book a two-hour slot at dino4hire.co.uk