Craft fair and flea market returning to city with 50 stalls to explore
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A craft fair and flea market will be taking over a city centre venue this weekend with more than 50 stalls to explore.
Craft & Flea returns to The Halls in St Andrews Plain on Sunday, June 12, and will feature products from local creatives, collectors, and independents.
Alongside shopping there will also be a selection of sweet treats and hot drinks.
Items on sale will include illustrations, plants and floristry, retro homewares, and much more.
Kennedy Hardy, Craft & Flea organiser, said: “We’re so excited to be coming back to Norwich.
"Our last events here have been such a joy.
"We’ve got lots of new traders joining us this time to ensure that even if you came to the last event, there will be lots of great new products for sale."
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 2 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 5 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 6 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 7 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 8 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 9 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 10 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
Doors open at 10am and the event will run until 4pm.
Entry is £2.50 and under-12s can go for free.
This is the second time the Craft & Flea market has come to Norwich this year after visiting in January.