Touring craft and flea market coming to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Safi Butler Art
Local designers and makers will be on show this weekend as the Craft and Flea Market comes to Norwich for the first time.
The popular event is heading to St Andrew's Hall in the city on Saturday, May 15 from 10am to 4pm and there will be stalls from many Norfolk businesses there.
This includes candles and melts from Smells Good, lino prints, artwork and cards from Safi Butler Art and small batch ceramics from Clay Shed Studio.
Susie Pritchard, who manages the Norwich event, said: "The Craft and Flea Market is more of a modern take on the traditional craft fair.
"It is a really good opportunity now things have started to ease up to support local small businesses in Norwich."
There will be Covid-safe measures in place including spaced out stalls, timed entry slots and a one-way system.
Tickets cost £2.50 (free for under-12s) at tickettailor.com/events/craftandflea
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding