Tunnel of Stars and pop-up shops planned for Christmas at Chantry Place
- Credit: Supplied
With less than 100 days until Christmas, plans are well underway for the festive season at Chantry Place shopping centre in Norwich.
The Tunnel of Stars will be making a welcome return to Chantry Square for 2021 and it features three giant walk through stars, which will be installed at the end of October.
Paul McCarthy, general manager at Chantry Place, said: "Last year, the Tunnel of Stars brought lots of smiles to Norwich shoppers and we can’t wait to do it all again this year."
There will be some new pop-up shops, which are The Calendar Club, Chilli Cheese, Personalised Street Signs and Enchanted Love, with fragrances, wax melts and reed diffusers.
Lisa Angel will also have a stall, in addition to its unit in the centre, selling dried flowers from October 18 until January 9.
Chantry Place will be open for late-night Christmas shopping and will close at 8pm on Thursdays and 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays in December.
The centre will then close at 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus