Easter egg trail coming to Chantry Place with big prize
- Credit: Chantry Place
A city centre Easter egg hunt is offering a prize for those able to figure out all the clues.
Visitors will be encouraged to hunt 12 eggs across Chantry Place in retailers' windows as part of the Easter Eggstravaganza trail.
If you solve all the clues and make an Easter word then you could be in with a chance of winning a prize worth over £120.
The 12th egg is the golden egg. It will have instructions on how to enter the competition to win a Byron voucher, a Hotel Chocolat egg and a Jellycat bunny rabbit.
Paul McCarthy, general manager at Chantry Place, said: “This self-led trail is suitable for all ages groups, making it a perfect family day out.
"We are really looking forward to seeing everyone hunt for the eggs as they also make a day of it."
You may see some Easter bunnies hopping around giving out treats.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 4 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 5 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 6 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 7 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 8 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 9 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 10 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
The trail will take place in Chantry Place from Saturday, April 2, to Tuesday, April 19.
Join our What’s On in Norfolk Facebook group for more information about the biggest and best events coming to the county.