Bottomless brunch and unlimited crazy golf launching at Norwich bar
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
You can putt and drink Prosecco at a new bottomless brunch launching at a Norwich activity bar.
Boom: Battle Bar Norwich opened in the Castle Quarter in July 2020 and offers activities including 'crazier' golf, beer pong and axe-throwing.
The bottomless brunch launches on August 29 and will run every Sunday from 12pm until 2pm or 2pm until 4pm.
It includes a choice of unlimited chicken wings or a vegan option of cauliflower bites.
There will also be unlimited loaded fries, with toppings including pulled pork, vegan barbecue, jackfruit and macaroni cheese.
It costs £35 per person and customers also get bottomless Prosecco or beer and can play as much nine-hole 'crazier' golf as they want.
Richard Beese, Boom: Battle Bar co-founder, said: "It's a bit of twist to your bog-standard brunch deal and people can expect something a bit different."
Book your spot by emailing email@example.com or call 01603 550003.
- 1 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 2 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 3 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 6 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 7 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 8 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 9 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 10 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?