Bottomless brunch and unlimited crazy golf launching at Norwich bar
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
You can putt and drink Prosecco at a new bottomless brunch launching at a Norwich activity bar.
Boom: Battle Bar Norwich opened in the Castle Quarter in July 2020 and offers activities including 'crazier' golf, beer pong and axe-throwing.
The bottomless brunch launches on August 29 and will run every Sunday from 12pm until 2pm or 2pm until 4pm.
It includes a choice of unlimited chicken wings or a vegan option of cauliflower bites.
There will also be unlimited loaded fries, with toppings including pulled pork, vegan barbecue, jackfruit and macaroni cheese.
It costs £35 per person and customers also get bottomless Prosecco or beer and can play as much nine-hole 'crazier' golf as they want.
Richard Beese, Boom: Battle Bar co-founder, said: "It's a bit of twist to your bog-standard brunch deal and people can expect something a bit different."
Book your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 550003.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker