Big Fish Little Fish family rave returning to Norwich
- Credit: Pixies Photography
Relive your raving days as Big Fish Little Fish brings its mini festival for families back to Norwich.
The family rave is returning to Epic Studios in Magdalen Street and will take place on Sunday, October 17 from 2pm until 4pm.
Big Fish Little Fish has been putting on events since 2013 and has entertained more than 200,000 people across the UK and in Australia.
Shades of Rhythm (PA and DJ set) will be performing at the event, with support from DJ Trax (Moving Shadow).
As well as old school tunes, there will be impressive lighting, giant balloons, foam and bubble machines, confetti cannons, parachute dancing, face painting, cake stalls and a bar.
Fancy dress is encouraged and the theme is 'space is the place'.
The event is aimed at children aged eight and under and their families, but older siblings are welcome.
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7.50 for children and are free for pre-walking babies - buy at bigfishlittlefishevents.com
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in