Big Fish Little Fish family rave returning to Norwich
- Credit: Pixies Photography
Relive your raving days as Big Fish Little Fish brings its mini festival for families back to Norwich.
The family rave is returning to Epic Studios in Magdalen Street and will take place on Sunday, October 17 from 2pm until 4pm.
Big Fish Little Fish has been putting on events since 2013 and has entertained more than 200,000 people across the UK and in Australia.
Shades of Rhythm (PA and DJ set) will be performing at the event, with support from DJ Trax (Moving Shadow).
As well as old school tunes, there will be impressive lighting, giant balloons, foam and bubble machines, confetti cannons, parachute dancing, face painting, cake stalls and a bar.
Fancy dress is encouraged and the theme is 'space is the place'.
The event is aimed at children aged eight and under and their families, but older siblings are welcome.
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7.50 for children and are free for pre-walking babies - buy at bigfishlittlefishevents.com
- 1 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 2 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 3 Winter Wonderland in Norwich park cancelled – but may move elsewhere
- 4 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 5 'Dude, where's my car?!' City girl's new Fiesta vanishes
- 6 City restaurant offers free Christmas meals to 'anyone that needs it'
- 7 Parcel thief in for a shock after nabbing mystery package from city home
- 8 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 9 Builders' plea: Don't do this DIY this Christmas!
- 10 Kettle Chips pop-up opens in Norwich with free samples