Huge touring fireworks fiesta with two displays set for Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Milner Creative
From glow walkers to dazzling fireworks displays, Autumn Lights is returning to a venue near Norwich in 2022.
The event is back at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday, November 12 and is one of four UK locations this year.
It is organised by brothers Ben and Oliver Webb and business partner John Lowery, who first launched it in 2020 as a drive-in event in Lincoln and York.
It then came to Norfolk in 2021 with thousands of people attending in their cars.
This year, with Covid restrictions no longer in place, it will have a fresh format with a standing arena and a stage, hosting musicians and fire shows.
There will also be a funfair, street food vendors and LED glow walkers.
Attendees will be able to enjoy two fireworks displays, one for children and the main one at the end of the evening, with both set to music.
Ben Webb said: "It went really well in Norfolk last year even though it was a bit wet and windy.
- 1 Who's the celeb making a splash in Norwich?
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 5 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 6 Police hunt wanted man in Norwich
- 7 National shoe chain returning to city centre with new 'concept' store
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 'Really frightening': Parents keeping kids off streets after woman stabbed
- 10 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
"We got really good feedback and people absolutely loved the fireworks."
Summer saver tickets go on sale on Monday, August 1 and will be priced per person instead of per car like last year.