All the pictures as The Alan Partridge Fan Festival comes to Norwich
- Credit: Paul Wassell
After it was postponed three times due to the pandemic, Alan Partridge lovers were in high spirits as they finally celebrated their hero with fellow fans.
We're Just Fans, Alan: The Alan Partridge Fan Festival took place at The Mercure Hotel in Norwich on Saturday (October 30) and it was organised by Paul Wassell, 36, from the West Midlands.
More than 200 guests from across the UK came to the home city of Partridge and they took part in a themed quiz and disco and an air guitar competition.
There was also a games room with Monkey Tennis, Replicate the Cover Stance and Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave and most attendees dressed up.
Mr Wassell said: "We had so many people coming to us during the night telling us how much they were enjoying themselves.
"It is looking like we will be doing it all again next year."
Alan Partridge, played by Steve Coogan, is a parody of British television personalities and a DJ on the fictional Radio Norwich.
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 5 Audi driver in 30s left with serious injuries after crash
- 6 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden
- 7 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 8 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 9 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 10 See inside this Victorian gothic home for sale just outside Norwich