2022 panto revealed at Norwich Theatre Royal with familiar faces returning
- Credit: Supplied
Families are in for some fee fi fo fun this Christmas as the 2022 Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime has been announced.
Jack and the Beanstalk will run from Saturday, December 10 until Saturday, January 7, 2023.
It will tell the story of hero Jack who swaps his family cow for a bag of magic beans and finds himself on a giant adventure by climbing the beanstalk.
Actor and presenter Joe Tracini, who won the hearts of audiences as Tommy the Cat in Dick Whittington last year, will play the title role.
Panto stalwart Richard Gauntlett returns for his 22nd year and will play Jack's mum Dame Trott.
Stephen Crocker, Norwich Theatre chief executive and creative director, said: “It’s never too early to be planning Christmas fun, and Jack and the Beanstalk promises plenty of laughs, fantastic costumes and special effects to amaze all the family.”
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 25, for gold friends and corporate members, Tuesday, March 29, for friends and on general sale Monday, April 4.
Book online at norwichtheatre.org or call 01603 630000 with tickets £10-£32.50.
- 1 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 2 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 3 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 6 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 7 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
An early bird offer of £5 off all performances is available until April 30.