Chase & Status coming to Norwich for New Year's Eve party
- Credit: Dan Wilton
One of the biggest electronic music acts in the UK is coming to Norwich for New Year's Eve.
Chase & Status will be performing at the Warehouse venue at Norwich Showground on January 31.
The event is organised by Dancing Astronaut which is holding its first New Years Eve event since 2019.
Olivia Stock, event coordinator, said: "It's going to be a really great event.
"It's our first one in two years due to Covid restrictions so its really exciting to be bringing back Chase & Status to Norwich for a headline show."
The full lineup will be announced on Monday, October 8, at 5pm when tickets are released.
Buses from the University of East Anglia and Norwich city centre will be organised to transport revellers to and from the venue.
- 1 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 2 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 3 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 4 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 5 Ultra modern city home with underground shelter for sale for £550,000
- 6 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 7 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Dad says 16,000 lights display is 'worth it' despite it costing thousands
- 10 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
Chase & Status previously performed at Norwich Warehouse in 2018 for a New Years Eve event also held by The Dancing Astronaut.