Time to get spooky at Catton Park's Spooktacular event.
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Looking for something spooky to do tonight? Or maybe your are less into spooky but love fun?
Look no further.
Catton Park Spooktacular fireworks display and fun fair will take place this evening (Saturday October 30).
Lots to do, see, eat and drink will be available at various locations within the park.
There will be two displays at the event one for the children at 6pm and a second extravagant display that will go ahead at 8pm.
The park will be open to guests between 4pm and 9pm.
Admission to the event is £5 per person.
- 1 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 7 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 8 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 9 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 10 Busy Norwich city centre road reopened after crash
Under three's can go free of charge.
Please be aware that the Oak Lane entrance is for vehicles only and sparklers will not be permitted on site.
This event is also weather permitting so be sure to keep an eye on social media for any updates.
The park can be found at NR6 7DB.