Time to get spooky at Catton Park's Spooktacular event.
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Looking for something spooky to do tonight? Or maybe your are less into spooky but love fun?
Look no further.
Catton Park Spooktacular fireworks display and fun fair will take place this evening (Saturday October 30).
Lots to do, see, eat and drink will be available at various locations within the park.
There will be two displays at the event one for the children at 6pm and a second extravagant display that will go ahead at 8pm.
The park will be open to guests between 4pm and 9pm.
Admission to the event is £5 per person.
- 1 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 2 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 3 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 6 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
- 8 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 9 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 10 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
Under three's can go free of charge.
Please be aware that the Oak Lane entrance is for vehicles only and sparklers will not be permitted on site.
This event is also weather permitting so be sure to keep an eye on social media for any updates.
The park can be found at NR6 7DB.