GALLERY: Take a crisp autumn walk through Mousehold Heath
- Credit: Archant 2021
The weather is turning crisper by the day but thankfully the sun seems to be sticking around.
The leaves haven't yet turned fully brown which means Mousehold Heath is still green and growing.
But before the nights really draw in and the weather turns wetter the Evening News headed up to the public space for a walk.
From paths through woodlands to wide open spaces, this really is a space everyone can enjoy.
And the views over the Fine City are truly breathtaking.
From the top of the heath visitors can look down over the river and Norwich Cathedral.
Further away you can even spot the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Unthank Road.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 7 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 8 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 9 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 10 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
Mousehold Heath is a gem hidden away in NR3 - but have you visited?
Let us know, and recommend your other winter walks by contacting email@example.com.