GALLERY: Take a crisp autumn walk through Mousehold Heath
- Credit: Archant 2021
The weather is turning crisper by the day but thankfully the sun seems to be sticking around.
The leaves haven't yet turned fully brown which means Mousehold Heath is still green and growing.
But before the nights really draw in and the weather turns wetter the Evening News headed up to the public space for a walk.
From paths through woodlands to wide open spaces, this really is a space everyone can enjoy.
And the views over the Fine City are truly breathtaking.
From the top of the heath visitors can look down over the river and Norwich Cathedral.
Further away you can even spot the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Unthank Road.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 6 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 7 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 8 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 9 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
Mousehold Heath is a gem hidden away in NR3 - but have you visited?
Let us know, and recommend your other winter walks by contacting email@example.com.