Yarmouth’s Radcliffe brothers battle for English stock car crown
Around 30 1300cc stock cars will be in action this Sunday at the Yarmouth Stadium (5.30pm start), when they will be contesting their English Championship.
Last year's winner Jason Scopes will be trying to defend his title and usually goes well here.
Yarmouth brothers Barry and James Radcliffe will no doubt be in the thick of the action with either of them more than capable of winning the title, there will be a strong southern entry together with the best from other promotions and it's sure to be a hard fought race.
The national bangers will be racing for the first time at the track in an all Volvo event which will include a figure of eight race most of the regulars will be in action including Hopton's Matthew High and Yarmouth's Matt Brown.
The rookie rods and the new street stocks formulas are also racing in what should be an action-packed nights racing at the Caister Road Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 10 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work