What would you ask the Norwich City board at tonight's AGM?
PUBLISHED: 14:25 23 November 2016 | UPDATED: 14:25 23 November 2016
Norwich City’s annual general meeting – where the club’s shareholders meet those ’in power’ – could be one of the most contentious in years.
There is clearly unrest among the Canaries’ supporter base about the state of affairs at Carrow Road – and tonight at 7pm, Delia Smith and Co will be asked to explain what is going on with their club. What’s up for discussion will be down to the audience – but, with City struggling on the pitch, there are plenty of questions...
• The future of manager Alex Neil – many are calling for his head yet he remains in the job... but for how long?
• Club finances – particularly should City be a Championship side again next season
• Club ownership – is ‘outside’ influence out of the question?
• David McNally – the former chief executive’s £1.4m ‘compensation’ pay-out after resigning
• Players – recruitment, transfer window dealings, salaries
• .... and chairman Ed Balls can explain why his unpaid role allows him to go dancing on Saturday nights
What question would you ask at the Norwich City AGM? Post it in the comments below.