When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Several key dates have been announced as Norwich City's attentions begin to turn towards another season in the Premier League.
The Canaries face Barnsley in their final Championship game of the season on Saturday and will lift the trophy after securing the title with a 4-1 win over Reading at Carrow Road last weekend.
The Premier League have announced the fixtures for the 2021/22 season will be announced at 9am on Wednesday, June 16.
City will learn their top-flight schedule ahead of their mission to survive in the Premier League, as well as being handed the dates for their trips to some of the country's biggest stadiums, including Old Trafford, Anfield and the Etihad.
It remains to be seen whether, and to what extent, supporters will be back in stadiums, but the hope is City will be playing in front of a full house in NR1 again in the near future.
Transfer speculation has already begun, with the dates of the window being confirmed.
Norwich can officially do business between Wednesday, June 9, when the window opens until it shuts at 11pm on Monday, August 30.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 4 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 5 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 6 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 10 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
The permanent deals for defensive duo Ben Gibson and Dimitris Giannoulis are expected to be confirmed on July 1.
- You can check out Norwich City's full 2021/22 fixture list across our websites and social media channels on June 16