Season ticket prices frozen at Norwich City for fifth consecutive season
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City Football Club has confirmed that season ticket prices have been frozen for a fifth consecutive season.
Thousands of ground season ticket holders have today received renewal letters and have until the first deadline on Sunday, February 18 to renew their tickets for 2018-19 at the best possible prices.
Those who take advantage of the club's facility to spread the cost of their season ticket via direct debit over 12 months will have their tickets auto-renewed.
Any direct debit-paying supporters who do not wish to renew their season ticket have until Friday, March 16 to opt out.
The Canaries' managing director Steve Stone paid tribute to the loyal Yellow Army and thanked them for their support home and away in this and every season.
He said: 'The strength and passionate support of the Norwich City fan-base is widely acknowledged throughout English football, and rightly so.
'Our fans come in great numbers to get behind the team at Carrow Road and on our travels and it's massively appreciated by the players, staff and board of directors.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 5 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 6 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 7 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 8 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 9 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 10 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
'This season has been up and down in terms of results as we continue to work through a challenging period of transition.
'Hopefully the recent upturn in the league and the magnificent effort of Daniel Farke's squad in matching the reigning Premier League champions Chelsea stride for stride for 210mins in the FA Cup shows what we are trying to build here, especially with the progress made by young academy products like Jamal Lewis and Todd Cantwell.
'We are looking to add to the squad further before the end of the current transfer window as we work with Stuart Webber and Daniel Farke to continue to build for what we hope will be an exciting future.'
If supporters wish to renew but want to change their method of payment, they can do so via the forms included with the letter, either by post or by bringing your forms into our ticket office at Carrow Road.