CHAMPIONS RECAP: City lift the Championship trophy at Oakwell
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship season concluded with a 2-2 against Barnsley at Oakwell, with Daniel Farke's side being handed the trophy after the final whistle.
Goals from Emi Buendia and Adam Idah ensured City finished the season with 97 points after falling behind twice.
Farke's men were without influential duo Teemu Pukki and Oliver Skipp due to injury, but both have made the trip to Oakwell to participate in the trophy lift.
Barnsley have already secured their place in the Championship Play-Offs and will play Swansea City in the semi-finals later this month.
Valerien Ismael's appointment has led to the Tykes becoming a powerful force in the Championship this season, with a distinctive style of play that makes them difficult to compete against, something City discovered first hand during their FA Cup fourth-round defeat at Oakwell back in January.
- You can recap the action live via our matchday blog above
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 4 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 5 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 6 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Dinosaur-themed food trail running in Norwich restaurants this summer