'This hurts' - City fans frustration building after sixth successive defeat
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It was a better performance from Norwich City but it still wasn't enough to halt a sixth successive Premier League defeat against West Ham United.
Jarrod Bowen's brace was enough for the Hammers to edge past Dean Smith's men, with supporters frustrations growing around their performances in the Premier League this season.
This may have been better than recent offerings, but it still didn't prove enough to break the cycle they currently find themselves in.
Soft at the back and lacking creativity, it is becoming hard for fans to feel anything other than fatigue when arriving at matches expecting their side to fall to a defeat.
Adam Idah's performance was a bright spark for City, with the striker making his 50th appearance for the club. It was the Irish international who came closest to ending a nine-hour goal drought, but Lukas Fabianski pushed his thunderous effort onto the post.
City will need to record points in their next two matches against Everton and Watford to keep their survival hopes alive.
- You can read the thoughts of Norwich City's supporters after the defeat to West Ham via social media above and below
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 7 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 8 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 9 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 10 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests