City Q&A - with David Freezer and Connor Southwell
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will be hoping to prove their goalless draw against Burnley was the start of foundations being built rather than a false dawn.
The international break will have provided Daniel Farke with a chance to stocktake before training builds up ahead of their Carrow Road clash against high flying Brighton and Hove Albion this weekend.
City's solidity against the aerial bombardment provided by Sean Dyche's Clarets may have injected some much-needed optimism into supporters after a faltering start to life back in the Premier League, but the squad will be under no illusions that they will need to build on that at Carrow Road this weekend.
The run of fixtures beginning with Brighton and culminating with Newcastle away represent a chance for Norwich to get some more points on the board.
For all the praise their defensive efforts received, there was still a lack of attacking efficiency in their efforts at Turf Moor. Will Todd Cantwell's return result in an uplift in their creative efforts?
Who do you want to see retained or added as the Seagulls travel to Norfolk? Should Farke stick with the 3-5-2 formation that ensured they got a point against Burnley?
Norwich City also unveiled their revamped Colney training centre on Thursday, including their newly installed SoccerBot 360. Our City correspondents were invited down to Colney for a demo of the system.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 10 Norwich artist 'complimented' as thieves nick four of his paintings
- You can recap the debate with our Norwich City correspondents Connor Southwell and David Freezer on the live blog above