Paddy's Pointers: West Ham 2-0 City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Paddy Davitt delivered his West Ham verdict after Norwich City's 2-0 Premier League defeat.
Another top flight game slipped by without a goal or a point to show for the Canaries' efforts.
Jarrod Bowen's brace kept the Hammers in the hunt for Champions League qualification in a routine victory for the hosts.
City were spirited and committed but bar Adam Idah's shot turned onto a post by Lukasz Fabianski offered little in the way of quality or cutting edge.
Paddy assessed whether Idah did enough in a rare start, why it was not a night for Max Aarons to remember on a landmark occasion and why Dean Smith might be better advised not getting involved in highlighting the 'sarcastic' chants from some supporters in games prior to Wednesday's latest losing effort.
Paddy's Pointers are now exclusively for Pink Un+ subscribers. Get your free one month trial by downloading the app here (which works on desktop and mobile devices).
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 7 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 8 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 9 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 10 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral