Canaries Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Samuel Seaman
- Credit: Daniel Hambury/Focus Images Ltd
A Norwich City cocktail of fan protest, disinterest and 'comical' defending according to Dean Smith - only the current state of affairs is no laughing matter.
City's 4-0 Premier League home defeat to West Ham exposed again the pressing issues on and off the pitch that need to be acknowledged, addressed and dealt with if that planned Championship promotion push is to stand a chance.
What did you make of the events on the park, and the growing number of supporters who congregated outside the City Stand after the Hammers' defeat?
Smith reiterated again at his pre-match press call the squad is not in need of 'wholesale' changes this summer, but who should he look to build a Championship title tilt around?
Who moves on this summer, either for football or financial considerations, and what areas should City target in the transfer market.
Tony Springett was the latest development talent to make his first team debut on Sunday, with Liam Gibbs on the bench. Would you rather see those players given a chance over the run in, or is Smith right to highlight when it comes to team selection the quest to finish above Watford, and bank another £2m in Premier League merit money?
This is your debate, not ours. You set the agenda.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 4 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 5 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 6 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 9 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 10 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
Catch up the latest chat, hosted by Paddy, exclusively for Pink Un+ subscribers.
Get your free one month trial by downloading the app here (which works on desktop and mobile devices).