Canaries' Q&A - with Paddy Davitt
- Credit: Ian Burt/Archant
We need to try and strengthen everywhere 'except' keeper. So said Daniel Farke, after Norwich City's return to pre-season action.
That suggests it could still be a very interesting second half to the summer transfer trading, despite six new senior signings confirmed already.
City were linked with Werder Bremen's US international striker Josh Sargent at the weekend, with Max Aarons again tipped for pastures new.
Atletico and Arsenal are the latest in what could be a running theme until the end of August.
Norwich refused to get drawn into any auction for Kris Ajer, who now looks Brentford-bound after being left out of Celtic's European plans this week. Was that the right move from the Canaries and do they need another centre back in the building?
Jacob Sorensen's deployment in a defensive three at King's Lynn might be the first sample of summer experimentation from Farke.
What did you make of that first run out for a squad still missing some of the biggest hitters, and in particular the first sightings of Milot Rashica and Billy Gilmour in green and yellow?
Catch up on the latest chat with Paddy in the window below, in our regular weekly lunchtime slot.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Taxi companies hit by driver shortages as demand increases
- 7 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 Former Laurence, Scott & Electromotors staff invited to July 30 reunion
- 10 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears