PRESSER: City v Everton - Cantwell fit and available
- Credit: PA
Dean Smith previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Everton - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss.
Todd Cantwell is available after missing the Canaries' last three league and cup games with what Smith termed 'illness'. The midfielder has trained in the past two days and is part of Smith's plans for the Toffees.
Josh Sargent is also back after he was absent for the midweek 2-0 league defeat at West Ham due to his partner giving birth.
Smith indicated he had no fresh fitness concerns from those who were on duty in the capital.
Billy Gilmour will remain with parent club Chelsea this week for treatment on an ankle injury before returning to the Canaries next week.
Andrew Omobamidele (back) and Lukas Rupp (hamstring) remain sidelined. Smith revealed Rupp has returned from treatment in Germany and could now target the upcoming FA Cup tie at Wolves, following a hamstring issue.
Mathias Normann, who underwent surgery to deal with an on going pelvic issue prior to Christmas, is back in light training.
- 1 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Demolition of former Tesco begins as historic business returns to city
- 3 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 4 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 5 Call for tougher action on 'inconsiderate' pavement parkers
- 6 'It was inevitable': Neighbours' horror as crews tackle heath blaze
- 7 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 8 Police hunt wanted man in Norwich
- 9 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 10 'Really frightening': Parents keeping kids off streets after woman stabbed
Christoph Zimmermann (ankle) is a longer term absentee.
Recap the press conference in the window below, with full reaction and build up to City’s game against Everton throughout the rest of the day on pinkun.com