Lambert picks up first award
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December. The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December.
The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Alan Curbishley, chairman of the Coca-Cola Manager of the Month awards panel, said: 'Paul Lambert has done a fantastic job at Norwich since taking over in August, guiding his team on an excellent run that has seen them climb up the table and keep pace with the leaders in League One.'
Also short-listed were Andy Scott of Brentford, Simon Grayson of Leeds United and Southampton's Alan Pardew.
You may also want to watch:
Billy Davies, of Nottingham Forest, won the award in the Championship and Keith Hill, of Rochdale, was given the League Two accolade.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school