Lambert picks up first award
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December. The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December.
The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Alan Curbishley, chairman of the Coca-Cola Manager of the Month awards panel, said: 'Paul Lambert has done a fantastic job at Norwich since taking over in August, guiding his team on an excellent run that has seen them climb up the table and keep pace with the leaders in League One.'
Also short-listed were Andy Scott of Brentford, Simon Grayson of Leeds United and Southampton's Alan Pardew.
Billy Davies, of Nottingham Forest, won the award in the Championship and Keith Hill, of Rochdale, was given the League Two accolade.
- 1 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 2 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 3 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 4 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 5 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 6 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
- 8 Fire crews attend commercial building blaze near Norwich
- 9 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 10 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m