Lambert picks up first award
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December. The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Paul Lambert has collected his first award with Norwich City after being named Coca-Cola League One Manager of the Month for December.
The Canaries secured four wins and a draw from their five league fixtures last month.
Alan Curbishley, chairman of the Coca-Cola Manager of the Month awards panel, said: 'Paul Lambert has done a fantastic job at Norwich since taking over in August, guiding his team on an excellent run that has seen them climb up the table and keep pace with the leaders in League One.'
Also short-listed were Andy Scott of Brentford, Simon Grayson of Leeds United and Southampton's Alan Pardew.
You may also want to watch:
Billy Davies, of Nottingham Forest, won the award in the Championship and Keith Hill, of Rochdale, was given the League Two accolade.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 8 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers