Get your entries in for the 2010 Summer Cup
Applications are open for this year's Football in the Community Summer Cup.The popular event this year will take place at Redmayne Playing Fields, Norwich, on the weekend of June 26 and 27.
Applications are open for this year's Football in the Community Summer Cup.
The popular event this year will take place at Redmayne Playing Fields, Norwich, on the weekend of June 26 and 27.
The Saturday will see the boys' under-7, under-9, under-11 and under-13, as well as girls' under-10 and under-14 age groups in action.
Sunday will be the turn of the boys' under- 8, under-10, under-12 and under-14 competitions, along with the girls' under-12 and under-16 sides.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone will play matches five minutes each way. Age groups under-8 can have squads of up to seven players for their five-a-side matches and will take part in a non-competitive festival, while those older will play six-a-side games with squads of up to eight.
Players must be the appropriate age on or before August 31.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
Entries are �15 for a FA charter standard team, �20 for all others, with cheques made payable to Football in the Community. The closing date is June 14.
The tournament is open to clubs of all abilities affiliated to Norfolk FA, with a maximum two teams per club in each age group. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Prizes include a souvenir squad photo, trophies for the winners and runners-up of competitive events, with participation medals for non-competitive events, as well as an exclusive coaching session at Carrow Park.
For an application form or more information, visit fitc.org.uk or call the FITC office on 01603 761122.