Top skiers battle it out in national club competition
- Credit: James Bartlett.
Competitive skiers battled it out on Norfolk's main dry ski slope for a national tournament.
Norfolk Snowsports Club on Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, on the edge of Norwich, hosted the Norfolk Club National Race, which featured flags to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
More than 100 people from around the country competed.
Many Norfolk race team members found places on the podium.
The competition took place in the 50th year of the snowsports club.
You may also want to watch:
Beth Scott-Amos was 2nd U14, Megan Skipper was 2nd U18 and 3rd overall, and Catriona Bowen won 1st Seniors and Melissa Sampson won 1st Masters.
Kieran Mitchell took top slot in U12, Travis Parker was 3rd U14, Tommy Dade and Joseph Thompson won 2nd and 3rd in U16, Josh Reynolds was 3rd U18, and Charlie Howe took 3rd overall. Ollie Steward and Thomas Holmes took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in U21.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours