City season ticket prices revealed
David BaleNorwich City season ticket prices are going up �1 a game for adults, senior citizens and under 21s from next season, and 50p for under 16s, it was announced today.David Bale
Norwich City season ticket prices are going up �1 a game for adults, senior citizens and under 21s from next season, and 50p for under 16s, it was announced today.
It means that an average season ticket will cost just over 6pc more than last year.
Season tickets will be available to buy from tomorrow at 9am with the best prices available for those who renew by the first deadline of March 6, with prices for early renewals guaranteed whatever division the club is playing in.
Supporters will once again be able to spread payments up to 12 months.
City chief executive David McNally said: 'Season ticketholders are the lifeblood of our club and we need them to back us one more time.
'We need to do something about restructuring our balance sheet - we've obviously got too much debt - and that is why it's necessary to put prices up. We feel it's a reasonable increase, and any penny raised from this will go into Paul Lambert's first team budget.
- 1 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 2 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 3 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 6 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 7 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 8 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 9 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?
- 10 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
'March 6 is the key date for us and if season ticketholders renew by then, then that will be the price they pay whatever division we're in next year. If we're fortunate enough to be promoted, then prices will go up at that point.'
All season ticket holders and members will receive their information next week through the post.