Caister’s Graham given FA coaching scholar spot
Richard Graham has accepted the prestigious opportunity to become an FA coach scholar for the 2010-11 season.
Alongside his A-level studies, Richard also coaches at a local club for young children. So far he has clocked up more than 193 voluntary hours as part of the Step into Sport initiative.
The scholarship means that Richard will be able to develop his coaching and leadership skills through expert mentoring sessions.
He will also receive a grant towards his development and full membership of the FA Coaching Association.
Last week Richard attended the launch of the programme at Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'It's a privilege to have been given the opportunity to join the scholarship.
'I look forward to making the most of the expertise and experience.'
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school