Angling results and fixtures
Open and club match results and fixtures
OPEN MATCH RESULTS
Barford Railway Thursday: J Randell (Sensas) 46lb 6oz, R Harris (Codgers) 42lb 3oz, P Ashford (Barford) 32lb 10oz. Barford Railway Saturday: D Shailes (Wisbech) 77lb 15oz, R Harris (Codgers) 41lb 1oz, J Randell (Sensas) 24lb 14oz.
Cobble Acre: J Randell (Sensas) 34lb 4oz, F Anderson (Cobble Acre) 23lb, D Agass (Stalham) 11lb 8oz.
Hill Farm, Banham: D Chadwick (Wymondham) 17lb 1oz, Jane Burrows (Banham) 16lb 4oz, B Able (Norwich) 9lb 12oz.
Nth Norfolk Evening Sea League, final round (Salthouse): R Haywood 1lb 4oz, T Thomas 15oz, D Conway 10oz. Table: T Thomas 117 pts, C Read 116, P Simmons 114, D Conway 106, R Haywood 94.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 4 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 5 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 6 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 7 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 10 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
Bridge Farm Litcham, February 18: John Laskey (Dereham & District) 47lb 10oz, Kelvin Cleere (Lyng) 34lb 1oz, Dave Bates (Kev's Tackle) 20lb 6oz. February 25: Dave Bates (Kev's Tackle) 33lb 14oz, Steve Brown (Dereham & D) 26lb 11oz, Neil Paskey (Dereham & D) 15lb 4oz.
Dereham & District AC, Final round of this season's pike match national qualifier series at Swanton Morley Fishery: Carl Osborne (Sheringham) 7lb 3oz, Mark Underwood (Lowestoft) 5lb 13oz, Micky Edwards (Lowestoft) 3lb 12oz.
t CLUB MATCH RESULTS
Earlham Silvers (River Wensum): C Greenfield 32lb 8oz, C Urry 32lb 2oz, S James 12lb 8oz.
Jolly Boys (Barford): A Varley 17lb 4oz, L Arnold 13lb 8oz, S Huggins 12lb.
Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans Tuesday (River Waveney): L Higgins 8lb 6oz, D Roe 6lb 1oz, R Critoph 5lb 5oz.
Thursday (River Waveney): D Roe 22lb 4oz, C Davey 15lb 13oz, D Brand 15lb 4oz.
EAPS (Brook): P Cooper 7lb 11oz, M Morley 2lb 3oz, R Nunn 1lb 7oz.
Attleborough Match Group (Melton Ponds): S Rouse 28lb 6oz, R Scarfe 6lb 8oz, A Scarfe 5lb.
Stalham Club Lagoon: R Austrin 18lb 13oz, W Plummer 13lb 3oz, D Agass 8lb 13oz (annual meeting March 16, 8pm, Stalham Harnser).
Wymondham (Abbey Waters): P Edwards 45lb 14oz, D Jarvis 23lb 12oz, A Farrow 13lb.
Oddchaps (Willow): T Gray 40lb 7oz, D Mason 25 12oz, P Pope 25lb.
Codgers (Barford): R Rackham 28lb 12oz, A Forrest 7lb 8oz, M Buxton 6lb. Codgers (Railway): R Harris 33lb 9oz, R Ashby 15lb 8oz, T Lear 12lb 2oz.
Holt SAC (Cley): T Thomas 13oz, P Fenick 11oz, D Conway 9oz.
Barford/Foxmatch: March 4 (Willow), March 6 (Railway), March 9 (Barford), 01603 759 624.
River Wensum (Riverside): March 6 (10am-3pm), 01603 400 973.
Marsh Trail: March 6, 01502 586284 or 07766 97873.
Marsh Trail: Pike open, free entry, March 14, 01502 514 682.
North Level: Pike qualifier, March 7, 01945 463913.
Diary Date: North Cove & Barnby AC. Presentation night Friday, March 12, Three Horseshoes. To book phone 01502 514 682.