Angling results and fixtures
Open match and club match results and fixtures.
OPEN MATCH RESULTS
Barford: G Martin (Anglers World) 25lb 4oz, D Jarvis (Deben) 18lb 4oz, W Martin (Anglers World) 15lb 10oz.
River Wensum (Yacht Station): S Parker (SAD) 15lb 2oz, D Rowe (DAD) 11lb 11oz, K Bland (DAD) 5lb 13oz.
You may also want to watch:
Burgh Castle: D Grimwood (Sextons) 7lb 12oz, M Bunn (Sportsmans) 7lb 2oz, G Maddison (Martham) 5lb 2oz.
Norfolk Division, National sea league (Cley): C Leggett (Gorleston tackle) 4lb 8oz, J Lacey (Gorlestonm tackle) 3lb 8oz, A Steel (Dads Army) 2lb 15oz.
- 1 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 4 Major names coming to Norwich as big top to be erected in Cathedral Close
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Botanical Garden Bar returning to Norwich after 'huge level of interest'
- 7 Man, 28, wanted by police in Norfolk
- 8 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale
- 9 Is it time to give St Stephens Street a revamp?
- 10 Car and lorry crash on busy Norwich road
Teams: Gorleston Tackle 4 penalty points. Holt Blue 10, Avenue Angling 12.
North Norfolk Evening Sea League (Salthouse): C Reed (Langham) 1lb 5oz,
P Simmons (Langham) 14oz, D Conway (Billingford) 3oz.
Bridge Farm (Litcham): Dave Bates 12lb 15oz, Daniel Norman 4lbs 4oz, Steve Brown 1lb 12oz
t CLUB MATCH RESULTS
Odd Fellows Barford: C Stevens 9lb 13oz, D Mason 3lb 3oz, G Mason and J Carey both 2lb 4oz.
Wymondham Barford: M Scicluna 14lb 8oz, A Rappley 8lb 2oz, P Edwards 8lb
EAPS (Rocklands): A Clarke 14lb 5oz, P Cooper 14lbs 4oz, A Crabb 13lb 7oz.
Norfolk and Suffolk Veterans
River Waveney (Tuesday): D Roe 4 drams (no other fish).
(Thursday): C Davey 8lb 11oz, J Beckham 2oz.
Holt SAC (Cley): P Loke 2lb 7oz, H Randell 2lb 5oz, S Boyce 2lb 4oz.
Harleston, Wortwell & District AC (Club Pit): Daniel Elliot 20lb 15oz, Paul Spooner 10lb 10oz, Colin Davey 5lb 8oz.
Bungay Chery Tree AC (Beccles Quay): D Gladwell 22lbs 6 ozs, G Shiplee 19lbs 9ozs, J Buck 18lbs 2ozs.
Barford Jan 21, 23, 26. 01603 759624
League postponed February 7.
Marsh trail Jan 23, 01502586284
Pike Qualifiers Jan 23, Barham Pits 01449 614729 or 07725 910065. Jan 24 Swanton Morley 01362 637591
Pike Open North Level Jan 24, 01945 436913
Swangey Lakes Club bookings available for 27 rods 07811184154.
Bridge Farm (Litcham): Jan 21. Jan 24 silver fish match, draw at 8.45am. Fish 10am to 3pm. To book ring 01328 701699.
Diary date: NDAA annual meeting. City Supporters Club. February 2, 7.45pm. Entry by membership card.