Add an Aviva Summer Cup to your youth football club’s haul
Have no fear if your team's Norfolk Youth Combination fixtures have finished for the season – turn your attention to 2011's Aviva Summer Cup.
The Community Sports Foundation have confirmed this year's competition will take place on the weekend of June 25 and 26, at Redmayne Playing Fields in Norwich – the tournament's 11th year.
More than 200 teams will take part over the course of the weekend, with 3,000 people enjoying a competition open to clubs of all abilities in a variety of age ranges.
Teams must be affiliated to a county FA, with a maximum of two teams per club in each age group.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk/summercup or call 01603 761122 for more information.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 3 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 6 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 10 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating