Add an Aviva Summer Cup to your youth football club’s haul
Have no fear if your team's Norfolk Youth Combination fixtures have finished for the season – turn your attention to 2011's Aviva Summer Cup.
The Community Sports Foundation have confirmed this year's competition will take place on the weekend of June 25 and 26, at Redmayne Playing Fields in Norwich – the tournament's 11th year.
More than 200 teams will take part over the course of the weekend, with 3,000 people enjoying a competition open to clubs of all abilities in a variety of age ranges.
Teams must be affiliated to a county FA, with a maximum of two teams per club in each age group.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk/summercup or call 01603 761122 for more information.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests