Your pictures and memories from Norwich over the years shared in Facebook group Norwich Remembers
- Credit: Alan Pipe
A selection of pictures posted in the Facebook group Norwich Remembers
The Evening News Norwich Remembers Facebook page continues to go from strength to strength. Today we feature some of the memories and photos of those among the 1,600 plus members who have posted in the group so far.
This page aims to bring people together to share their memories from this fine city and its people. So far we have taken a look back at old streets, shops, factories, seasons, gigs and events. More recently, our page has helped a woman from Norfolk who was put in care as a child find her remaining family thanks to the good people of Norwich and social media.
If you would like to share your photos of Norwich or simply enjoy those posted by others then head on over to Facebook and join our group, or simply click here. We are always looking for more people to join in our growing community.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 10 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey