Your chance to meet the bosses of Norwich's main hospital
Dan GrimmerMembers of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.Dan Grimmer
Members of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.
A drop-in session will take place from 3.30pm to 4.30pm on Thursday in the boardroom at the N&N, Level 4, West Outpatients.
The drop-in session will be followed by a formal meeting of the Council of Governors which begins at 5pm. The meeting will include a regular update on the quality, safety and performance of services, plus the outlook for the year ahead.
Other items on the agenda include the trust's annual plan, which describes how hospital services will develop over the coming year, and the quality report which sets out the trust's priorities for the quality and safety of services.
You may also want to watch:
As space is limited at the formal Council of Governors meeting, anyone interested in attending should contact the Membership Office on 01603 287634 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 8 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 9 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 10 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death