Your chance to meet the bosses of Norwich's main hospital
Dan GrimmerMembers of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.Dan Grimmer
Members of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.
A drop-in session will take place from 3.30pm to 4.30pm on Thursday in the boardroom at the N&N, Level 4, West Outpatients.
The drop-in session will be followed by a formal meeting of the Council of Governors which begins at 5pm. The meeting will include a regular update on the quality, safety and performance of services, plus the outlook for the year ahead.
Other items on the agenda include the trust's annual plan, which describes how hospital services will develop over the coming year, and the quality report which sets out the trust's priorities for the quality and safety of services.
You may also want to watch:
As space is limited at the formal Council of Governors meeting, anyone interested in attending should contact the Membership Office on 01603 287634 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 5 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 6 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 7 Indian restaurant hit by 'hackers' among top 10pc on TripAdvisor
- 8 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 9 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 10 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity