Your chance to meet the bosses of Norwich's main hospital
Dan GrimmerMembers of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.Dan Grimmer
Members of the public are invited to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to meet the governors who represent them.
A drop-in session will take place from 3.30pm to 4.30pm on Thursday in the boardroom at the N&N, Level 4, West Outpatients.
The drop-in session will be followed by a formal meeting of the Council of Governors which begins at 5pm. The meeting will include a regular update on the quality, safety and performance of services, plus the outlook for the year ahead.
Other items on the agenda include the trust's annual plan, which describes how hospital services will develop over the coming year, and the quality report which sets out the trust's priorities for the quality and safety of services.
As space is limited at the formal Council of Governors meeting, anyone interested in attending should contact the Membership Office on 01603 287634 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 4 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 5 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 6 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 7 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 8 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 9 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'