Youngsters enjoy festive fun at Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group’s Christmas party
Members of the Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group have been enjoying lots of festive fun.
On Saturday twenty-two younger members of the group, along with their siblings, parents and carers had fun at their Christmas party and disco at the Gas Social Club, in Roundtree Way, Norwich.
The event was organised by Stephen Pizey, chairman of the group with lots of help from committee members and volunteers.
Norwich North MP Chloe Smith visited the party to donate a raffle prize, talk to parents, and find out about the group.
Later Santa Claus also took time out from his busy schedule to bring every child a Christmas gift.
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group offers support to about 350 young people with type one diabetes from the Norfolk and North Suffolk area. The group also raises funds for local hospitals and organises fun activities for children with diabetes.
To find out more about the group or donate funds visit www.norwichdiabetesyouth.co.uk
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash