Youngsters enjoy festive fun at Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group’s Christmas party
Members of the Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group have been enjoying lots of festive fun.
On Saturday twenty-two younger members of the group, along with their siblings, parents and carers had fun at their Christmas party and disco at the Gas Social Club, in Roundtree Way, Norwich.
The event was organised by Stephen Pizey, chairman of the group with lots of help from committee members and volunteers.
Norwich North MP Chloe Smith visited the party to donate a raffle prize, talk to parents, and find out about the group.
Later Santa Claus also took time out from his busy schedule to bring every child a Christmas gift.
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group offers support to about 350 young people with type one diabetes from the Norfolk and North Suffolk area. The group also raises funds for local hospitals and organises fun activities for children with diabetes.
To find out more about the group or donate funds visit www.norwichdiabetesyouth.co.uk
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 8 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 10 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city