Watch: Norwich Cathedral Choir sing beautiful version of Three Lions
- Credit: Archant
The young choir of Norwich Cathedral have channelled the football spirit of the nation in an angelic performance of Three Lions.
You usually hear Baddiel and Skinner's anthem Three Lions sung by excited football fans, and while it's always a rousing rendition, it's not always perfectly in tune.
If you'd prefer that football standards were delivered in dulcet tones outside a cathedral rather than in a pub, or you're just excited to hear the song at any possible opportunity, then Norwich Cathedral Choir's cover of Three Lions is for you.
The video of a group of youngsters angelically singing the football classic in the idyllic cathedral grounds shows that World Cup fever has spread to even the most unexpected of places.
David Baddiel himself showed his approval for the choir, retweeting their video with the comment 'Beautiful. Even to my Jewish ears'.
You may also want to watch:
What's the best version of Three Lions you've ever heard? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse