YMCA celebration breakfast in Norwich
As part of National Apprenticeship week this month, YMCA Training in Norwich held an Apprenticeship Celebration Breakfast.
The focus of the breakfast meeting, held on Friday, February 11, at Diamond House, on Diamond Road, was the achievement of Grade 2 in YMCA Training's latest Ofsted Inspection and to the support given by local employers who offer and support apprentices in the Norwich area.
Valued Employer Certificates were presented to Once Upon a Time, Cromwell House, Halfords Dereham branch, Little Sparks and Jarrold & Sons for their continued support to the apprenticeship programme with YMCA Training.
For more information on the work YMCA Training does visit www.ymcatraining.org.uk or call 01295 252082.
Apprenticeship Week ran from February 7 to 11, 2011 and is organised by the National Apprenticeship Service.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit apprenticeships.org.uk or call 01295 252082.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre