YMCA celebration breakfast in Norwich
As part of National Apprenticeship week this month, YMCA Training in Norwich held an Apprenticeship Celebration Breakfast.
The focus of the breakfast meeting, held on Friday, February 11, at Diamond House, on Diamond Road, was the achievement of Grade 2 in YMCA Training's latest Ofsted Inspection and to the support given by local employers who offer and support apprentices in the Norwich area.
Valued Employer Certificates were presented to Once Upon a Time, Cromwell House, Halfords Dereham branch, Little Sparks and Jarrold & Sons for their continued support to the apprenticeship programme with YMCA Training.
For more information on the work YMCA Training does visit www.ymcatraining.org.uk or call 01295 252082.
Apprenticeship Week ran from February 7 to 11, 2011 and is organised by the National Apprenticeship Service.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit apprenticeships.org.uk or call 01295 252082.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid