Yarmouth pub could be yours for �135,000
David BaleThe freehold at a Great Yarmouth pub is up for sale with a guide price of �135,000David Bale
The freehold at a Great Yarmouth pub is up for sale with a guide price of �135,000.
The Norfolk Tavern in Crown Road is a two-storey property with a traditional open plan bar, covered yard and domestic accommodation.
It's being sold by Fleurets, and Tony Wheeler, of Fleurets East Anglia office, said: 'This traditional community pub, which benefits from its close proximity to the seafront and the town centre, will appeal to not only local operators but, with potential for alternative use, we expect it to appeal to local developers as well.'
The Evening News has through our Love Your Local campaign been highlighting the need for people to support their local pubs or risk them closing.
To see previous stories from our campaign log onto www.eveningnews24.co.uk/loveyourlocal.
Contact Tony Wheeler on 01787 378050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 5 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 8 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 9 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 10 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence