Yarmouth fire death 'not suspicious'
Anthony CarrollPolice have said that they are not treating the death of a man whose body was found after Great Yarmouth flat fire as suspicious.Anthony Carroll
Police have said that they are not treating the death of a man whose body was found after Great Yarmouth flat fire as suspicious.
The man's body was found in the Queen's Road flat on Thursday as firefighters tackled a blaze there.
Yesterday forensic and fire investigators were at the flat trying to determine the cause of the fire, which started at 7am.
A post mortem examination was also carried out yesterday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire engines from Yarmouth attended Thursday's fire at the flat, which is one of three in a building by the Camden Tavern pub
Police spokesman Jon Dack said: 'The death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.'
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 6 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 7 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 8 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld