Superstar singer Alexandra Burke returning to Norwich in hit musical
- Credit: Paul Coltas
X-Factor star Alexandra Burke is returning to Norwich Theatre Royal for a hit musical.
The singer and three-time Brit nominee will play superstar Rachel Marron in The Bodyguard, which comes to the city next year.
She previously played the role in a previous UK tour of the musical which came to Norwich Theatre Royal.
The singer has also performed as the lead part in a successful run on London's West End.
She will reprise the role during all evening performances of The Bodyguard.
These are taking place from Tuesday, April 30 until Saturday, May 11, at 7.30pm.
But she will not be on stage for the matinee shows, on May 1, May 4, May 8, and May 11.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 6 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 7 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 8 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 9 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
Tickets cost £10-£53.50 and discounts are available for under-18s, over-60s and groups.
To book visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk or call 01603 630000.