Superstar singer Alexandra Burke returning to Norwich in hit musical
- Credit: Paul Coltas
X-Factor star Alexandra Burke is returning to Norwich Theatre Royal for a hit musical.
The singer and three-time Brit nominee will play superstar Rachel Marron in The Bodyguard, which comes to the city next year.
She previously played the role in a previous UK tour of the musical which came to Norwich Theatre Royal.
The singer has also performed as the lead part in a successful run on London's West End.
She will reprise the role during all evening performances of The Bodyguard.
You may also want to watch:
These are taking place from Tuesday, April 30 until Saturday, May 11, at 7.30pm.
But she will not be on stage for the matinee shows, on May 1, May 4, May 8, and May 11.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 8 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 10 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
Tickets cost £10-£53.50 and discounts are available for under-18s, over-60s and groups.
To book visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk or call 01603 630000.