Superstar singer Alexandra Burke returning to Norwich in hit musical
- Credit: Paul Coltas
X-Factor star Alexandra Burke is returning to Norwich Theatre Royal for a hit musical.
The singer and three-time Brit nominee will play superstar Rachel Marron in The Bodyguard, which comes to the city next year.
She previously played the role in a previous UK tour of the musical which came to Norwich Theatre Royal.
The singer has also performed as the lead part in a successful run on London's West End.
She will reprise the role during all evening performances of The Bodyguard.
You may also want to watch:
These are taking place from Tuesday, April 30 until Saturday, May 11, at 7.30pm.
But she will not be on stage for the matinee shows, on May 1, May 4, May 8, and May 11.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
Tickets cost £10-£53.50 and discounts are available for under-18s, over-60s and groups.
To book visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk or call 01603 630000.