Cheers! Brewery offering free drink to Norwich City fans to celebrate derby victory
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk brewery will help Norwich City fans to celebrate the team's latest East Anglian Derby win at their next home game.
Woodforde's Brewery will be offering all season ticket holders a free bottle of its signature beer, Woodforde's Wherry, at the Canaries' match against Bristol City at Carrow Road on Saturday, February 23.
The Woodbastwick-based brewery, which became the new sponsor of The Barclay Stand at Carrow Road in 2018, said it wanted to help fans celebrate Norwich City's victory over Ipswich Town on Sunday.
To claim their free 330ml bottle of Wherry, season ticket holders must fill out an online form by midnight on Wednesday, February 13.
Each fan who signs up will be sent a voucher ticket to their home address leading up to the match.
The voucher ticket will be redeemable at all general admission kiosks and hospitality areas throughout the stadium on the day of the game and will be valid until kick-off at 3pm.
The online form can be found at www.canaries.co.uk/Commercial/woodfordes-offer.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k