Woman struck by car in Aylsham
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.
It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
The woman's injuries were described as minor and they were not life-threatening.
There were no other vehicles involved.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign