Woman struck by car in Aylsham
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.
It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
The woman's injuries were described as minor and they were not life-threatening.
There were no other vehicles involved.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk