Woman struck by car in Aylsham
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
A 65-year-old woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being hit by a car.
It happened in Market Place, Aylsham at 9am this morning.
The woman's injuries were described as minor and they were not life-threatening.
There were no other vehicles involved.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner