Woman slapped in road rage attack
A woman received a slap to the face from an angry motorist outside a south Norfolk primary school.The 31-year-old woman was left shaken following the unprovoked assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
A woman received a slap to the face during an unprovoked road rage attack outside a south Norfolk primary school.
The 31-year-old motorist was left shaken following the assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
The victim was driving her car along Station Road at about 2.40pm when she stopped to allow another vehicle to pass through the traffic islands.
The driver of the green/blue estate car then stopped, got out of his car, approached the victim and slapped her. The suspect returned to his vehicle and drove off along Station Road towards the level crossing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Simon Redhead at Wymondham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 5 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 6 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 7 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 8 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 9 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 10 Met Office warns of snow at weekend