Woman slapped in road rage attack
A woman received a slap to the face from an angry motorist outside a south Norfolk primary school.The 31-year-old woman was left shaken following the unprovoked assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
A woman received a slap to the face during an unprovoked road rage attack outside a south Norfolk primary school.
The 31-year-old motorist was left shaken following the assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
The victim was driving her car along Station Road at about 2.40pm when she stopped to allow another vehicle to pass through the traffic islands.
The driver of the green/blue estate car then stopped, got out of his car, approached the victim and slapped her. The suspect returned to his vehicle and drove off along Station Road towards the level crossing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Simon Redhead at Wymondham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears