Woman slapped in road rage attack
A woman received a slap to the face from an angry motorist outside a south Norfolk primary school.The 31-year-old woman was left shaken following the unprovoked assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
A woman received a slap to the face during an unprovoked road rage attack outside a south Norfolk primary school.
The 31-year-old motorist was left shaken following the assault, which happened on Thursday , near to Spooner Row Primary School, near Wymondham.
The victim was driving her car along Station Road at about 2.40pm when she stopped to allow another vehicle to pass through the traffic islands.
The driver of the green/blue estate car then stopped, got out of his car, approached the victim and slapped her. The suspect returned to his vehicle and drove off along Station Road towards the level crossing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Simon Redhead at Wymondham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 4 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
- 5 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Man kicked victim in head like 'taking football penalty'
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland