Woman freed from Frettenham crash
A woman was freed from her car by firefighters and taken to hospital this afternoon after a crash in Frettenham.
One fire engine from Sprowston and one from Norwich were sent to Hall Lane at 4.44pm after a call was placed to the emergency services.
Two cars had collided on the road and a woman in one of the vehicles had become trapped inside.
Hydraulic cutting equipment was used to cut the trapped woman free, who was then taken to hospital complaining of back pain.
Police also attended and made the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
The road was not closed and traffic was not disrupted.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens