Woman freed from Frettenham crash
A woman was freed from her car by firefighters and taken to hospital this afternoon after a crash in Frettenham.
One fire engine from Sprowston and one from Norwich were sent to Hall Lane at 4.44pm after a call was placed to the emergency services.
Two cars had collided on the road and a woman in one of the vehicles had become trapped inside.
Hydraulic cutting equipment was used to cut the trapped woman free, who was then taken to hospital complaining of back pain.
Police also attended and made the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
The road was not closed and traffic was not disrupted.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich