Woman dies in Norfolk blaze
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
The blaze at the semi-detached property in Rectory Road was confined to one room and was under control by about 8.15pm, a fire service spokesman said.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called by the fire service to reports that persons were trapped in the building. No-one else was in the property at the time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time