Woman dies in Norfolk blaze
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
The blaze at the semi-detached property in Rectory Road was confined to one room and was under control by about 8.15pm, a fire service spokesman said.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called by the fire service to reports that persons were trapped in the building. No-one else was in the property at the time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 5 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 6 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity
- 7 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 8 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 9 Lap dancing club to be allowed to stay open until 6am
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses