Woman dies in Norfolk blaze
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
The blaze at the semi-detached property in Rectory Road was confined to one room and was under control by about 8.15pm, a fire service spokesman said.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called by the fire service to reports that persons were trapped in the building. No-one else was in the property at the time.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 6 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 7 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 8 NHS worker's plea after being followed and spiked at private party
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'