Woman dies in Norfolk blaze
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
A woman died in a fire at a bungalow in Burston, near Diss last night.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews from Diss attended at about 7.40pm.
The blaze at the semi-detached property in Rectory Road was confined to one room and was under control by about 8.15pm, a fire service spokesman said.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called by the fire service to reports that persons were trapped in the building. No-one else was in the property at the time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale