Woman collapses on bus in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Emergency services were called after a woman collapsed on a bus.
The medical emergency happened on Dereham Road, Norwich, just after 10.45am on Monday, August 20.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesman said: 'We were called to reports that someone had collapsed on a bus on Dereham Road in Norwich.
'An ambulance crew, an ambulance officer, a rapid response vehicle and the medic response car from East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was sent to help.
'At the scene we treated a woman, believed to be in her 30s, who had experienced a fit.
You may also want to watch:
'The patient was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.'
As well as paramedics, one crew of firefighters from Earlham attended the incident.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
Officers from Norfolk Police were also called for safety reasons.