Woman collapses on bus in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Emergency services were called after a woman collapsed on a bus.
The medical emergency happened on Dereham Road, Norwich, just after 10.45am on Monday, August 20.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesman said: 'We were called to reports that someone had collapsed on a bus on Dereham Road in Norwich.
'An ambulance crew, an ambulance officer, a rapid response vehicle and the medic response car from East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was sent to help.
'At the scene we treated a woman, believed to be in her 30s, who had experienced a fit.
You may also want to watch:
'The patient was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.'
As well as paramedics, one crew of firefighters from Earlham attended the incident.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
Officers from Norfolk Police were also called for safety reasons.